© Copyright 2016 by Arc Xpress. All Rights reserved worldwide. Copyright applies to entire web site. No part of this site may be reproduced in any manner without the express written permission of the copyright owner.
Arc Xpress is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information obtained by reason of your customer relationship with us. This policy explains the types of customer personal information we collect, how it is used, and the steps we take to ensure your personal information is handled appropriately.
What is personal information?
Personal information is information that refers to an individual specifically and is recorded in any form. Personal information includes such things as age, income, date of birth, ethnic origin, medical records and credit records. Information about individuals contained in the following documents is not considered personal information:
Our commitment to your privacy is governed by the following privacy principles:
- Arc Xpress is responsible for all personal information under its control, including any personal information that is transferred to third parties for processing, storage or other purposes. We have employees in each of our business units who are accountable for compliance with these privacy and security principles.
- We identify the purpose for which your personal information is collected. We do this before or at the time the information is actually being collected.
- We obtain your consent to collect, use or disclose personal information. The method of obtaining consent is appropriate to the type of personal information being collected, used or disclosed:
- Arc Xpress collects only the information required to provide products and services and marketing endeavors to you. If the personal information we require is collected for a reason other than to provide products and services or marketing endeavors, your consent will be obtained before or at the time the information is collected.
Examples of why we collect personal information include:
- Communicating with you generally.
- Processing your applications.
- Processing and keeping track of transactions and reporting back to you.
- Protecting against fraud or error
- Providing product and services requested by you
- Recommending products and services that we believes will be of interest and provide value to you.
- To comply with legal and governmental requirement.